Honda OEM alternators are the best replacement option for any Honda vehicle. There are three great reasons to go with an OEM Honda alternator over an after-market replacement:
- A genuine factory part is perfectly spec'd, meaning it generates precisely the correct amount of current, it fits exactly, and it will last a long, long time
- After-market alternators often use sub-standard materials, which decreases the efficiency of the alternator. This in turn hurts fuel economy, costing you money at the gas pump.
- After-market alternators are usually based off "universal" parts, which means most of them put out slightlly more or slightly less current than your vheicle may need. This can cause all osrts of problems in your vehicle's electrical system.
If your Honda needs a replacement alternator, don't mess with a cheap after-market "one size fits most" option. Instead, go with the real deal. Besides, if you buy from us, the cost of an OEM alternator is very often the same as a cheap after-market alternative.
No results found for "alternator". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!