Recently, we stumbled across a very tasteful, very well maintained 1994 Honda Civic Si looking for a new owner on eBay. A few hours ahead of the auction ending, the bid stood at $5,700, and if someone gets this car at that price, they’ll be getting the deal of a lifetime.
It’s amazing that this Honda is 21 years old and still shines like new. The miles aren’t super low either, at 185k, it has been driven over the years.
The care and build quality of this Si are of an extremely high grade, accounting for why it looks like it just rolled off the factory line — maybe even a little better.
A huge exterior feature is the $4,500 Audi red paint job that’s been babied and kept out of the elements. It’s also got a shaved antenna, emblem delete, shaved front license plate, smoothed hood spray nozzle, and and smoothed hatch key hole.
Other exterior goodies include:
- New OEM front bumper, hood, and fenders
- OEM clear corners, fog lights, and side markers
- Carbon fiber wing
- OEM Honda rain guards
- SiR front lip
- …and it comes with the OEM Honda Si waterproof car cover so it’ll stay in the condition it’s in now
Inside you’ll find:
- New carpet
- Full set of OEM floor mats
- Custom headliner and shift boot
- Sony radio
- Viper alarm system with power door locks
It’s certainly not all show, it has a pretty good “go fast” foundation, thanks to:
- B18C Type R engine
- LSD transmission
- Custom tucked engine and headlight harness
- OBD 1 P28 ECU
- AEM fuel rail
- Mishimoto radiator
- Samco hoses
- Powdercoated valve cover and intake manifold
- Steel braided clutch line
- Custom tucked brake lines
- Edelbrock fuel filter
- Password Jdm air intake
- Optima battery relocated to rear
Also, the engine bay is fully shaved and painted House of Kolor Kandy Teal, and it rides on Enkei RPF1 wheels and BF Goodrich drag radials.
Just the mods and restoration parts alone (not to mention that pricey paint job!) make this a real bargain if it stays close to the current bid. The new owner will likely win many car shows with this Civic Si, that’s for sure!